Our 7 Years
- Issuing free computers, hardware requirements and software applications to government schools to help students to complete the academic assignments.
- Awarding scholarships for bright students to cover a good portion of the costs of school fees.
- Motivational incentive rewards for teachers. This helps teacher's influence on student achievement.
- Financing the renovation for primary and high school in Bangalore a much-needed school repairs, remodeling and rebuilding.
- Vital aid to improve school facilities: sport accessories, libraries and giving new academic books for free.
- Working with LEO Club of Hebbal in different philanthropic activities in the society.